• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Laying eggs in December?

Wolfgirl97578

Juvenile Dragon
Hi guys I know the symptoms of bearded dragons laying eggs my female had 4 batches in 4 months. So my question is can bearded dragons lay eggs in the winter time? My female has been getting really fat for no reason and today I cleaned out there tanks as usual I came back later and my female is desperately trying to dig at corners and trying to get out then she will stop and lay down then continue that process she has never been this desperate since the last egg laying. Anyone have ideas as to what it could be?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi guys I know the symptoms of bearded dragons laying eggs my female had 4 batches in 4 months. So my question is can bearded dragons lay eggs in the winter time? My female has been getting really fat for no reason and today I cleaned out there tanks as usual I came back later and my female is desperately trying to dig at corners and trying to get out then she will stop and lay down then continue that process she has never been this desperate since the last egg laying. Anyone have ideas as to what it could be?
Could be I would get your laybox set up - from what I understand they can lay eggs at anytime - is she in a tank by herself as you said "they"

Wolfgirl97578

Juvenile Dragon
Could be I would get your laybox set up - from what I understand they can lay eggs at anytime - is she in a tank by herself as you said "they"
Yeah she is sorry I'm use to talking about both my bearded dragons lol I also have a male and I did set up a lay box and she started digging I kinda figured with her running around like that I just thought it was early for egg laying

Latest posts