• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kiwi's recovery process

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
As promised here are pics of Kiwi recovery process.

First pic is the first sign of trouble and I rushed her to the Vet's that day. See how their eyes tell you so much.

Second is Kiwi after her emergency appointment..notice her impacted belly and her stand is slouched?

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
First pic is taken right after her second visit from the Vet's...They noted she was loosing weight so prescribed a nutritional suppliment.

Notice in the second pic the little sneak girl is spitting out her suppliment meds when she assumed I wasn't looking..

We have another Vet appointment tonight so will update you tomorrow.

Michele

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Michelle
what has the vet done beside give her nutritional supplement?

notice her impacted belly and her stand is slouched
is she actually impacted, or just constipated?

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So far Kiwi has been given an enema at each visit to loosen up the impaction. She had another appointement with the Vet last night. The recap of that visit and her health will be posted in General discussion under my ongoing post.

Meet ya there.

Latest posts