• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kiwi made the Wall of Fame

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That's right last week I took Kiwi to the Vets for a last and final health check up. The Vet was so amazed at how well she is doing. She is now a strapping 447grams and only 2 months ago, while at her worst, she was only 287grams. The Vet and staff wanted to take pictures of her and put her up on the wall as a success story...of course Kiwi loved the fuss and attention so actually did "pose" for it...you know the alert beardie stand!..what a little ham..lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmmm I wonder if Bearded Hams would work instead of dragon... y'think ?
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Woo-hoo! Wonderful news! Congrats on a clean bill of health. :D

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thank you all..I"ll try posting pics of her as soon as can them downloaded...by the way does anyone know of a weight /lenght/age chart I could download online so I may keep track of her progress??

Latest posts