• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kitten Flipping Out - Literally

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I never condone Cats\Kittens & BDs in close proximity of each other, but this was cute enough to be worth posting. ;) But while some of the kitten's actions being cute, also shows one of the potential dangers with the kitten biting the tails. Cats are natural predators & often the combination is not a good mix, sometimes with disastrous, deadly results, at times completely out of previous character, as they are just too fast for intervention even when closely supervised.

Have seen too many instances over the years, with cats maiming or killing BDs & the owners crying, "But they always got along so well, my cat Loves him, I don't know WHY???"

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
Lol I saw that video a few days ago. A friend linked it to me right after I got my baby. I about fell out of my chair Rolf :)

Latest posts