• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kink in Tail!!!!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I noticed last night Marcedes tail has a little kink in her tail; I am sure IT IS NOT MBD; but when she was smaller she fell from her hammock and it was high up but kink just showed up a while ago-I wonder if it was broke or briused [sp] It does not bother her any way and she straightens it out when hunting. Just wondering if this will cause her problems in the future?? Any help very much appreciated.River-7-aka-bella

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Post pics, but if it can straighten it naturally on it's own, quite possibly nothing to be concerned about. Sometimes trauma experienced as a hatchling/baby will not show up until much later, another possibility.

Reactions: Jp

Latest posts