• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just wondering if this is okay to put on his veggies occasionally ?

Bkanak

Hatchling Dragon
Is it safe enough for daily use?
I also alternate between a multi vitamin, calcium power & I have this calcium liquid, & dandelion root power

He is four years old, does any one have the best idea as a schedule for these supplements?

Attachments

• 16685738294871287760773804658921.jpg
    16685738294871287760773804658921.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is it safe enough for daily use?
I also alternate between a multi vitamin, calcium power & I have this calcium liquid, & dandelion root power

He is four years old, does any one have the best idea as a schedule for these supplements?
I am not sure I have asked someone about this

Bkanak

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks for the reply!! I got it from someone who used to give it to their hedgehog but I can't seem to find anything online about it

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the reply!! I got it from someone who used to give it to their hedgehog but I can't seem to find anything online about it
Heres the response I got
I don't know anything about it but used sparingly it's probably fine. Vitamin supplement should only be used 1-2 X with a very light dusting. Calcium a little more often.
Lets see if the other person I asked responds

Bkanak

Hatchling Dragon
Heres the response I got
I don't know anything about it but used sparingly it's probably fine. Vitamin supplement should only be used 1-2 X with a very light dusting. Calcium a little more often.
Lets see if the other person I asked responds
Thanks for that:) so vitamin1, 2 week
The dandelion root powder says safe for every day use so with all the other stuff, do you think that's still fine to do?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for that:) so vitamin1, 2 week
The dandelion root powder says safe for every day use so with all the other stuff, do you think that's still fine to do?
Yes dandelions are a staple feeder green -- if you can find them in some of your organic stores they are good to feed every day

Drache613

Hatchling Dragon
Hello!

Do you happen to have a picture of the nutrition label you could post?
Or does it have a protein percentage of it listed on the bag anywhere?
I think it will be fine, but since it is a protein supplemental powder, you wont want to
overdo it. What is the age of your dragon that will be using it?
As suggested, use sparingly & probably a few times weekly. Are you feeding live
insects too?

Tracie

Bkanak

Hatchling Dragon
Hello!

Do you happen to have a picture of the nutrition label you could post?
Or does it have a protein percentage of it listed on the bag anywhere?
I think it will be fine, but since it is a protein supplemental powder, you wont want to
overdo it. What is the age of your dragon that will be using it?
As suggested, use sparingly & probably a few times weekly. Are you feeding live
insects too?

Tracie
Thanks for your reply! He is 4 years old, and I have been alternating from the live and freeze-dried ones,

Attachments

• 20221210_184450.jpg
    20221210_184450.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6

Latest posts