• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just Bored

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just thought id drop in and say hello to all the Peoples

so

HELLO PEOPLESSSSS

lol sorry im bored at work. damn the need for money. lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol... Glad to see ya bro ! How's the weather up yonder ? It's nasty cold rainy here.... bah !
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well we can't always have sunshine and nice weather... ;)
Janie...
or Can we ?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i think it depends on where you live. I hear there is a magical place where the weather is always beautiful in the Himalyan mountains called Shangri' La. Im thinking about moving there. Just gotta find it on Google maps lmao

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
know what it may be a long way to go. but i dont think id have to worry about uninvited guest or annoying people in the least. now i just need to figure out how to setup satelite internet there and ill be all set lol. Oh and i guess id need to figure out a shipping address lmao.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's what MIL suites are for... just make sure the suite is somewhere away from your house ;)
lol...
Now i like my MIL... she's a darlin !
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
no see i know if we bring the inlaws to paradise with us that they will want to visit all the time lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is that so bad ? I mean... you married her with her family present.. that means you need to get along with them,... unless both of you feel it is detrimental to your relationship as husband and wife... hm ?
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
no i love her mom and dad. just in small doses lmao. as her mother is a, umm how do you put it nicely, busy body lol.

Her mom is awesome and is a great replacement of sorts for the lack of family that i had going into the relationship.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
so whats on everyones agenda today.

mine equals work, work, lil more work, go home, clean poo, feed animals, change out of my uniform, go to second job(7 days left and im done with the second job), come home, shot of crown, tv, sleeppppp lol.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wednesday right?
up at 4 and feed dragons
have snakes fully fed by 5 am
do the normal house stuff (laundry, unload the dishwasher)
work
UPS
work
gotta go shopping (ugh.......)
hi ho hi ho.........it's off to home I go.
cook dinner
vacume
bathe dragons
clean gex babies
clean dragon babies
hopefully i'll get to sit down and watch tv or at least play video games by 9 or 10

Latest posts