• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a Little Laugh.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Lil' 'Beauty is in a full shed and acting weird as usual. Yesterday i opened her tank to freshen her salad and she jumped right out of tank and landed on my chest. I think she was just as shocked as i was lol.I have her large tank with front opening doors and she loves to climb on them during her shed. I guess she thought the glass was still closed as she was very shocked when she knew she was not in her tank.She usually climbs up the glass as she can get a good scratch there when she's shedding. Silly beardie-Just wanted to share with you all-River-7-aka-bella

Smeg_head_no1

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lol 2 cute, my Ziggy does that also :) but he perches near the glass looking for attention (as shown in pic) and as soon as I open his tank he jumps onto my chest :) love my little monkey ❤

image.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie doesn't really do that unless she really wants out. She'll walk over to her basking log and wait for me to come over. Then she'll wait for me to take her out.

We were having another tornado warning. We had one back in January where a tornado did come and rip through Gordon, hitting the Interstate, and hitting Adairsville. We were lucky because this time we didn't have a tornado. None that I'm aware of today.

I went upstairs and Allie climbed into my hand. I picked her up and rushed downstairs to secure her in her carrying case. Then I went back upstairs for my gerbil. Pretty Girl was already safe and sound. I was sitting in the room with the animals and had Allie out to comfort her. She cuddled up into my neck with her body and hid her head behind my neck in my hair. The poor baby was scared!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Scary Noella; I hate storms because with all my animals it would take me quite awhile to gather everybody up to get out lol.I just have too many animals. But i love them all. Today i am picking up my chameleon baby. I was suppose to pick him up yesterday; but i phoned the breeder and told him it was too cold and of course he agreed. It was minus 9-with the wind chill.I bought him last week and have been working on his cage and getting things right for him as they are very delicate animals. Bella

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Today was 75...then the next few days it's going to be cool again.

Latest posts