• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a heads up

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi all, for those who have followed my threads thusfar sometimes I get a little loopy. I’m what one would call a slow person. Not Down syndrome slow but closer to Forest Gump simple. I suffer from all sorts of mental illnesses. I like to keep my actual illnesses to myself. I’m not looking for sympathy or anything. I just need you to understand I’m a disabled person and I mean no harm and I don’t mean to rant or rave. It's hard for me to comprehend reading at times. It’s hard for me to find words and to speak in normal conversation. It takes me a long time to process new info. Well, that’s all for now. peace.