• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a general observation (pros/vets of the industry will understand more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ive been breeding and keeping dragons for a while and i just wanted to see if anyone else has noticed this. I have friends that are breeders some of them are the bigger breeders in the industry. Many of them have pictures of some of their beardies with their kids or them holding the beardies themselves. I have a problem with this. As a hobby breeder my animals are pets first and breeders second (hince the reason i only have 4 and not 40). I treat each of my beardies like a pet holding them caring for them cleaning after them daily taking them outside and so on. Some of the "big" breeders advertise via pictures that they do the same thing when i know for a fact that they dont because i know them lol. Not saying bad things about anyone cause i know its a business for them but honestly why not just post pictures of the dragons alone cause that is the main purpose of the picture. It doesnt really humanize a huge company to see a dragon with a person. Lol
It sounds like im ranting and all pissy but im not. I just had to post this observation cause it does bother me a bit.

Brian
Cryptic Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts