• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jetta is not growing?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Use a CHE (Ceramic Heat Emitter) to take the edge off. Fits in a regular light socket & emits heat with no light. I anticipated this question & was editing my reply in your other thread when you answered. This is what they look like ...

CE100Ceramic.jpg

shehzain

Bearded Dragon Egg
Oh okay, thanks! Do they sell these at places like Petco? I don't think I saw them when I looked at the lighting section. So they'd fit in the dome fixtures, too, as long as it's in the range of wattage for the domes?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It doesn't take much to take the edge off. A 60W would take care of my 90 gal enclosure if my room temps were to drop to the mid 50sF. Yes they are available in most reptile sections. Yes on the fixtures.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Not sure if I missed anything but do you have any update on your new set up, did u get the correct lighting and tank size?

Latest posts