• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jessie didn't eat

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Well I have been feeding him crickets every other day and salad everyday he won't eat his salad. This he would eat his crickets at all either. Not worried yet. He maybe getting ready to shed. Haven't seen any white yet

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
keep an eye on him. try not to worry unless he starts loosing alot of weigh. my beardie went on a 3 month no eating binge didnt eat very much but he ate every day a few crickets then picked up again. if he doesnt start to eat in a week then go to a pet store and buy Repti Aid or Repti boost and give hime some of that. i have used it many times and it seems to work every time within the next day or two my beardies were eating again!

Good luck!