• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jayne surprised me, and I’m in love

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
So I’ve had Jayne for nearly three weeks now. He still doesn’t seem super excited to be held during the day, but I thought that maybe he just wanted to explore a bit. I brought him to my bathroom and sat on the floor with him, totally expecting that I was going to have to catch him to put him back into his tank. Jayne did get down and explored a little bit, but then, to my total surprise, he came back and jumped up on my lap! He has been happily sitting on my lap for a little while now, seeming content with being stroked and talked to. I already loved the little guy, but I’m totally swooning.

Attachments

• 110AFD17-5229-4320-A31A-04CC552BAFAA.jpeg
    110AFD17-5229-4320-A31A-04CC552BAFAA.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 32

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Awe, that's sweet! I love when they realize we are safe and they look for us for comfort.

Latest posts