• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jake settling in

Ryansdragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Im pleased to report Jake is settled in really well now. He eats 10-15 locusts a day, he doesnt seam to like crickets. I have just ordered some calci worms, to offer some variety. He isnt to keen on salad yet. He has sheded once, and had a bath. Heres some new pictures of him!

Attachments

• photo (11).JPG
    photo (11).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • photo (12).JPG
    photo (12).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • photo (13).JPG
    photo (13).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 41

Pat B

Super Moderator
He is a cutie. Sounds like he likes to eat so that means he is pooping.....that is a good thing!! I started Spike on green beans and just discovered Kale. It took him FOREVAH to start eating greens. Drove me nuts but I think he is on the right eating road!! Good luck and come back often!! :cool:

Ryansdragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
So far, in the way of greens we've tried carrot tops, green beans, kale, cabbage, rocket, basil, parsley, celery leaves, apple, grapes, he has no interest in anything! I'm going to start putting veg in the viv after the lights go on, the giving him locusts a few hours later, as he always seams very hungry in the morning, maybe if it's all that's on offer he might start eating it!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is how I feed my hatchlings & they all take to their greens first thing in the morning, then get their Prey later.