• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's State Fair Time

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol ok i was answering lances question lol
you read to fast

and thanks for clearing up the sewerfest thing
i had a image in my head that wasnt pretty lmao

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
not vending at sewerfest. Coming up to visit a friend and do a run down to Garrick's *dreams vaguely of "Snakes on a plane" and thinks twice about shipping.* lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh man Lance....................
only one thing better in this world!!!!!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
think of taking a bag of lard hooking an iv to it and pumping it directly into your bloodstream. Thats what its like. Honestly the 1 time i had one i wanted to lay down and take a nap directly afterwards lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Theres the marine in ya lol. Im the same way ill eat most anything once. Note the 'most' in that statement as there are a few things i wont eat.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
all that talk about deepfrying is makin me crave deep fried icecream and pizza...theres a british restaurant in brookyln that deep fries EVERYTHING...i bet if they could deep fry the plates and cups and utensils they would but its sooooo good

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
lmao @ candice
my favorite
DEEP FRIED TURKEY!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmm love thanksgiving.
i never got to try it...no one had the deep fryer big enough for it

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you can always come down to my house for thanksgiving lol. its just me and the wife but i still deep fry a turkey lol. thats the georgia boy in me lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol no problem me and kristin cook way too much for the 2 of us lol. All our friends have family local to us and i feel wierd going to their family dinners. so it ends up being the 2 of us lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For those of ya in the southern exposure ;) try Food Lion's fried turkey... Deli ;)
Janie....

Latest posts