• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's official

Shadowstar27

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Got pooped on today, guess that makes me an official dragon owner (But who owns whom? :rolleyes: ).

I guess the obvious answer would be they do their business whenever and wherever they feel like it, but I am curious do they poop as a defensive fear response, or do they just go when they are comfortable? I ask because he didn't seem to be scared at all, alert and looking around sure but we were just chillin on the bed and I was petting him stroking his head with my finger tip, then he just plopped down spread his hind legs and lifted his tail. My response "oh crap....."

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hahaha ive had this alot with my three, little rexi has pooped on mine n my partners hand, and i guessed it was because our hands r warm and the warmth made him go, (i say this because they always poop in the bath as the warm water does somethink to thier bowels n makes them go) hes also gone for a poop on my WHITE duvet lol, spyro and zuko have also both pooped on the bed...AND on my pillow!! lol i guess its if they need to go there n then, nothinks stopping them haha

Latest posts