• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's been a while but hi everyone

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello everyone it's been a while since I've been on had to decrease bills at christmas time but now I'm back. My little lizard family has grown to 5 now. Princess is doing well. YoYo is growing very huge very fast. He's almost 19 inches long. We just moved him into his new home. I'll post pics later on. Chester Cheeto (my leo) is doing great he now loves to be handled. he walks right up into my hand when i got to get him out. The newest additions are a little female leo (no name yet) and a frog eyed gecko (also no name yet.) I will post lots of pics later on today.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Corrine. Great to hear from you! Wow, your little family has grown. That's great. Can't wait to see the pics.

Latest posts