• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's about time I introduce myself

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello everyone,
Gosh, I signed up for the forum a while ago and didn't take the time to post to it. :-[ (See Vesta, I am posting now) Anyways, my name is Sandy and I must profess I am a beardie slave to the heart. I have Magick and Semi who just turned 5 y/o and Jada who will be 2 on the 4th of July. (no excuse to forget her hatch date) A leopard gecko named Hazel who is 5 y/o and 2 crested geckos that is 3 and 4 y/o.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sandy!!! MY Darlin'!!!!! YAY!!!! NOW someone get MOBS and Jamers and we'll have a BIG PARTY!!! : )

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No jammers. He wont be on for awhile now. Ill mention it to Mobs on f.b.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Sandy!!! : ) Jamers will be back eventually!!! Sporting a funny haircut too!!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello again, Sandy! :D

If Mobs joins, we'll REALLY have our hands full. I suspect he's been pretty busy with that new fiance of his....and his broken foot.

I hope James stays safe. I'm going to miss him. Looking forward to that first hand-written letter.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He'll stay safe with all of us pulling for him.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YEP!!! I was thinking of him today!!! He's really going through some readjusting right now!!! Feel a little sorry for him and hope he's OK!!! But the experience will be good for him!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome again Sandy... I know I said that at least once in past post threads...
Janie

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sandy,
I know I'm late,but.............."Runs as fast as I can to give Sandy a BIG welcoming hug" Please give family and beardies a BIG hug from extended fmaily in Virginia!!!!!!!!!

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Aww, thanks everyone!!

Craiger, I am sure James is safe. I remember when my boy went into the military, I was a nervous wreck worrying. He made it just fine. I can remember the emails I got and phone calls at all weird hours.

Now if MOBS can find the time to join, that would be fun.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pscaulkins said:
Aww, thanks everyone!!

Craiger, I am sure James is safe. I remember when my boy went into the military, I was a nervous wreck worrying. He made it just fine. I can remember the emails I got and phone calls at all weird hours.

Now if MOBS can find the time to join, that would be fun.

Yeah, I'm sure he is. Just hard to imagine him in the service.

Mobs....LOL! Ball of fun. He's pretty wrapped up in his fiance at the moment. Might need to send him a message. Haven't heard from him in a while.

Latest posts