• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Istat pulse plus

does anyone use the istat pulse plus thermostat?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I use EVO pro microclimate controllers, which are very similar but dual channel. They are very useful toys, they take all of the guesswork out of keeping your temps at the right level. Are you going to use it for the basking light(daytime) or for a CHE heater(night)? For a CHE use in pulse mode, this will increase the life of your bulb substatially.

BeardedKevin

Bearded Dragon Egg
I use EVO pro microclimate controllers, which are very similar but dual channel. They are very useful toys, they take all of the guesswork out of keeping your temps at the right level. Are you going to use it for the basking light(daytime) or for a CHE heater(night)? For a CHE use in pulse mode, this will increase the life of your bulb substatially.
I've got 2 stats, one is for the night heat which I'll use on the pulse setting. Tho other is for the basking spot. I've had a play with it and it's a really good bit of kit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Latest posts