• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this website ok?

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Under Amphibians you have bearded dragons. Is there going to be a reptile section and move beardies to it soon?

Ok, here are my opinions.....
I think that beardies should be housed seperate and also to never use sand at all because it's too much of a risk. Another thing you can put for flooring is non-adhesive shelf liner (with no holes) and tile. Both are really great to use.
And as for mealworms, they aren't the best feeder to use because of their shell.
Baths should be given frequently. They are one of the best ways to hydrate beardies because most will not drink out of a water bowl.
The basking spot for a beardie should be around 95-105 degrees.
When you talk about being careful with their tail you should also mention that they are a lizard that can't grow it back.

That is about all I can suggest. I hope that I helped in some way. Maybe someone else can help you also. Good luck with your page!!!

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The basking spot really depends on the beardy and their age. Young beardies need basking temps between 110 and 120 and then as they get older they tend to like it a bit cooler, BUT every beardy is different.

Gabi Yao

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you! I researched your points and agree with most of them. I edited it a bit, but I'm still worried about my transitioning throughout topics. I have never been the least bit good at that sort of thing and I think it sounds a little bit choppy. Any opinions?

Latest posts