• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this normal feces?? (Pic)

Brookey

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m new! First time owner of a bearded dragon. My 9 year old really wanted her so I know very little and I am trying to learn as much as I can.

We’ve had her for a week now and her feces has been normal but today she had a very large and smelly one.. see picture and please tell me if I should be concerned.
She does have a vet appointment coming up..
thank you for your responses!
33BCD661-978C-44EC-90B2-043493E7D483.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I’m new! First time owner of a bearded dragon. My 9 year old really wanted her so I know very little and I am trying to learn as much as I can.

We’ve had her for a week now and her feces has been normal but today she had a very large and smelly one.. see picture and please tell me if I should be concerned.
She does have a vet appointment coming up..
thank you for your responses!
View attachment 33291
Poop can be runny for many reasons- diet - parasites- improper surface basking temps-relocation stress etc -- so lets go over the diet what your feeding her - and the surface basking temps and UVB your using --- please be specific - brand and bulbs used --- I would get rid of the chips of wood they are too risky for ingesting one that could cause serious internal injuries -- you can replace w/ some textured NON adhesive shelf liner - cut to the size of the tank insects cannot get underneath and clean w/ a 50/50 mixture of vinegar/ water -- wipe down w/ a clean wet cloth afterwards

Latest posts