• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this a shed??

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Dino has already shed on his tail and leggs but now his whole body has turned white and his head?? He just got medicated for Giardia so I hope he isn't sick with something else??

011Dino.jpg

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
Looks like a shed to me! It's the sheen of the dead scales almost ready to come off. Happens to mine all the time, nothing to worry about- the sign of a healthy dragon and if he has recently shed elsewhere then it seems more likely.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep. Glad he's feeling a lot better. Mine's shedding or finishing her shed on her lips, nostrils, and underneath her mouth.

This morning, she woke up with a huge smile on her face because she feels great and happy to see me.

Latest posts