• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this a normal behavior?

smaugithedragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, as I said in my last post, I tend to be a bit of an anxious bearded dragon owner. I’ve seen Smaug do this behavior (videos are linked) a few times today, I’ve never seen her so this before so I am just wondering if this is normal? The top of her head looks like it’s about to shed too (not sure if it could be related). I just want to make sure this isn’t a seizure or anything. Thank you for any feedback.
Video 1 (sorry the tank’s lid is sort of in the way):
si=iMPWiHpulsGlDjYP
Video 2:

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, as I said in my last post, I tend to be a bit of an anxious bearded dragon owner. I’ve seen Smaug do this behavior (videos are linked) a few times today, I’ve never seen her so this before so I am just wondering if this is normal? The top of her head looks like it’s about to shed too (not sure if it could be related). I just want to make sure this isn’t a seizure or anything. Thank you for any feedback.
Video 1 (sorry the tank’s lid is sort of in the way):
si=iMPWiHpulsGlDjYP
Video 2:
Yes

Latest posts