• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is she fat???

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358781980.282717.jpg

Ever since I moved my UVB to the inside of my tank and she's been basking more often she's been growing a lot faster but it also seems her belly grows faster then her head lol

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Lmao I'm really happy about how she's acting now I just wasn't sure if I was showing her too much love and over feeding her lol as well as she's getting so used to me holding her and when I do I give her a small treat either a mealworm or horn worm

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
LOL...hate to laugh but I think it's funny how many human women are classically always asking " Does this make me look fat?" and for a moment I imagined hearing female dragons saying the same and male dragons also classically needing to reassure them "No,Baby....You look absolutely beautiful...hot....SEXY!!":D

I do think you have nothing to worry about...your dragon is looking absolutely beautiful,INDEED!:)

Enjoy!!

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm happy now I measured her and she finally grew into her body now her head doesn't look so small she just had to shed to grow into her body
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359173835.428141.jpg

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Good looking dragon! When it comes to fat, yours has nothing on mine! He's got quite the gut, but still growing! Just keep practicing good care with all the advice everyone has given you and you will have a healthy dragon! I'm also glad to hear yours is more active now that she has the proper lighting!

Sharp looking plaid by the way! My favorite color! :D

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks I try to do everything for ryuu she's my baby girl I'm trying to get her to like being handled now lol