• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

is my beardie going to shed?

Kiersa

Hatchling Dragon
This is Pedro, I rescued him from a neighbor and so I have only seen him shed maybe twice in the past couple of years....Now I don't know if he is possibly sick or getting ready to shed. There is so much info out there. :(please help. He is very cranky, only happy if he is out of his tank sitting next to me on his heated seat... but he still has a great appetite.

Attachments

• IMG_20150409_172846285_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150409_172846285_HDR.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 22

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
looks like a real good possibility to me. see the difference in color between his body and tail / head? there's lots of good info & good folk here - welcome

Kiersa

Hatchling Dragon
looks like a real good possibility to me. see the difference in color between his body and tail / head? there's lots of good info & good folk here - welcome
Thank you! I do a lot of research, but look forward to getting real info from real people :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Definitely looks like he's shedding! Give him a good warm soak and it will help loosen it up.

Kiersa

Hatchling Dragon
He has been pretty pissy this week ;) but he does love bath time. A long good soak and then snuggle up in a towel on a heating pad on the couch and he is done for. The shed is loosening up a little bit and seems to be spreading to his face. I will just have to see how it goes!:bd:

Latest posts