• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

is my beardie brumating or is she sick?

Alex Arrigone

Hatchling Dragon
My bd didn't have a clue. She went to sleep. Then after 2-3 days she woke up. So i restarted all the lighting again. She was really docile and didn't do much for about a week after she woke up and then decided to go back into brumation again. So i shut everything down again. This tine it was for about a week. She woke up yesterday. Its her first time so she must be confused i guess.

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
It happens and not much you can do about it. Dino has woke up out of Brumation 3 times and stayed awake for 2-4 days and then back in Brumation. He is up once again right now and looking like he wants to go back to sleep. He hasn't eaten anything so I guess it is lights out once again. It is weird and normal and very frustrating to have a pet that just sleeps all the time. I hope Keena doesn't do this but if she does then so be it.

Alex Arrigone

Hatchling Dragon
I'm guessing that our summer ( uk) is Australia's winter. Being on the other side.of the world and where they come from. Could be wrong. Mlim just guessing here. Lol

Bubbamedic0602

Bearded Dragon Egg
good info here. My son's beardie hasn't eaten any salad in a couple days. She had crickets on Monday. Has been in her cave most of the last 2 days. She hasn't been pooping very regularly but after talking to a local breeder I reduced the size of her crickets and put in a new UV bulb since the one in it came with her and we don't know how long it's been there. Had a huge poop Monday morning. Like I said, very little activity since. I was thinking brumation, but wanted to ask here too. What do you guys think?