• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is it safe?

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I had my beardies outside today in the grass because it's so beautiful out, and my bigger beardie Ozzy started chasing & eating the honey bee's....is this ok?

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
ok, thats good to know. He was just chillin in the grass & next thing I know she saw a bee & out his tongue went...he actually ate a few of them that I saw!!!! He seemed to really like them lol!!

Polly

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My dragon eats bees too, he also seems to really love them and nothing's gone wrong with him so far. Also one of his favourite foods that I give him is frozen wasps and wasp larva. He's 2years old and has had no trouble with the wasps all his life. Perhaps beardies have a thing for bees, cause my Sid will actively go after bees but not flies or anything else...

Latest posts