• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is it normal to not eat for a few days?

Its_Not_Keenan

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am currently feeding my beardie super worms and he is a little over a year old. I found that he wasnt really eat often like once every two or three days is this normal
1dbbb000e1ca095ad5d92684b93a1697.jpg
4632aca58ea62c2876126fb7bd1027ec.jpg

Also from the picture can you tell if he is healthy I offer him food every day and have the right temperature just want to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
yes it can be normal behavior in beardies. my Stryker eats every couple of days then nothing for about 2 to days then she eats again. how's your guys poop? parasites can also cause a lack of appetite and he should be checked at least twice a year for them.

Its_Not_Keenan

Bearded Dragon Egg
yes it can be normal behavior in beardies. my Stryker eats every couple of days then nothing for about 2 to days then she eats again. how's your guys poop? parasites can also cause a lack of appetite and he should be checked at least twice a year for them.
He usually poops the same day the he eats some worms. His poops are usually a bigger than this one
25b2df9dc31983bc52ead66ed1324407.jpg
(he pooped in his veggie dish for some reason. I havent yet got him checked for parasites since I got him, do you have to bring him into a vet for that or is there something you can buy to check that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts