• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introduction - Dylan

DubFace

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello bearded dragon owners and lovers of sort,

My name's Dylan, nice to be a member of what seems to be a very helpful and friendly forum. I'm 24 I live in South London, always have. I purchased a roughly 2 month old bearded dragon a few days before May earlier this year, and haven't looked back since. So far it's shed his tail skin twice and looks like his tail's on the way do sheding a third time. Currently clueless on the sex of the dragon and due to my nieces growing vocabulary i have resulted naming him/her beardyman, the beards, bad beards on road etc. The Beards is my first reptile but nowhere near my first pet. I don't really know what else to say, I don't want to start talking random so I'll cut it short. Lastly, if any of you are on twitter or Facebook, give me a shout.

Dyls

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342261752.658220.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342261468.654447.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342261468.654447.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 21

DubFace

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you to all of you! I personally think he's awesome , bearded dragons have so much character when you establish a bond with them, even though me and the beards are in the early days he really feels comfortable with me, whether I'm playing Xbox or composing/producing music he's always getting involved, jamming on my keyboard and mixer or my Xbox controller, he also loves climbing my curtains!

@DubFaceKiller

facebook.com/dubfacekiller

Latest posts