• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introducing Pablo 'Dr Beardface' Williams!

Meighan

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Everyone. I'm new here and I'd like to introduce Pablo. He's just about the sweetest little guy ever!! He is a 16 month old red phase. His colours were much brighter when he was younger but he hasn't shed in a while so I'm hopeful they will be again. His beard is still beautifully orange when he's happy! Pablo lives in a 6x2x2 tank but comes out with me a lot (you can see his little harness in my avatar) for 'walks'. I love him to pieces! If you'd like to see some photos of him, he has his own facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pablo.williams.773 I am a bit worried about him at the moment but will post that in the health section. Hoping he's just entering brumation but it's our first time going through it so...

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcometoBDF4.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome, welcome! Hope we can help you get your Pablo feeling better!

Latest posts