• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introducing Liz Lemon!!

Jamielarry

Bearded Dragon Egg
She is my new leatherback, and she is the sweetest thing!
3f332e304bee17480d8c601a262ff88e.jpg
7d1bb6e58c3ef365423ba592f8f630ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YES - a beauty ! I've only got 1 kid right now and he's brumating. so - I'm on the lookout for a new resident. haven't really considered a leatherback cuz I love the lizardy texture of the regulars - but may branch out.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YES - a beauty ! I've only got 1 kid right now and he's brumating. so - I'm on the lookout for a new resident. haven't really considered a leatherback cuz I love the lizardy texture of the regulars - but may branch out.
Oh girl you should get one they are amazing and they still have texture! Simon is super spiky, Izzy is much smoother and Cooper is soft but still has the side row of spikes and the head ones.. but he is soo nice to have cuddle up in your neck :)

Latest posts