• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introducing Jack

Pascal Thiele

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, my name is Pascal Thiele and I have got my bearded dragon 8 years ago, which should be roughly his age too. His name is Jack. I saw him grow up and he is one of the most modest creatures I have ever gotten to meet.
Even makes me sometimes wonder if I am not giving him enough entertainment. Though, a happy beardy and his happy owner afterall.

While I use the internet on a daily basis I did not think about joining a forum until now. I am happy to join, learn and maybe even help :p

_DSC0019-low quality.png

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome! I have a 5 year old, a 4 year old and I think my other is 4 too. She was a rescue and nobody knew anything about her.

Pascal Thiele

Bearded Dragon Egg
I already appreciate how welcoming this forum is. Three dragons, that is quite a few haha. Makes me wonder how my single bearded dragon would react to others of his kind.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I already appreciate how welcoming this forum is. Three dragons, that is quite a few haha. Makes me wonder how my single bearded dragon would react to others of his kind.

My oldest doesn't mind the others as long as she monopolizes all of mom's attention. I have a male that loves the girls and another female that loves the boy but not her sister LOL! Finding time to divide amongst them is challenging sometimes.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I had 3 until this May when I lost my 3 1/2yr female (my 1st) Izzy to liver issues that I didn't know about. I have a 2 1/2yr male Simon who will head bob at any dragon male or female lol and then I have a 1 yr male Cooper that also will head bob at any dragon he see's.. Dividing the time between all 3 was at times challenging.. Having just the 2 now is much easier..

Latest posts