• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Intro to 4 Dragons plus need advice..

SpecialNeedsBaby

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello all, im here from beardeddragon.org because of drama from people... I just wana introduce my 4 beardies.

Buddy and Pumpkin are a couple, im currently trying to get them to breed but since buddys a virgin he dosent know what to do ::)
015-1.jpg

Top is Pumpkin my girl lol. Bottom is Buddy.

These are my 2 babies. One of them had there back feet and tail eaten off and i had rescued her from certian death.. She stopp eating for a bit and i need advice on how to get her to eat..
013.jpg

Her name is Minx
The other brat i got is Sphinx who i bought 1 month after i got Buddy since Buddy was my birthday present.
003.jpg

Thats my gang. :) My names Shey and im the mother to all these dragons. :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Shey ! Glad to see you made it over here !
Thanks for the pictures..
You know the routine, love... Give us the details so we can focus and get these issues solved, one way or the other!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here and looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

I split your topic and moved it to the diet board. I want to make sure it gets the attention you want.

BTW...Beautiful dragons.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome,

Your BD's look great. Pumpkins color is gorgeous

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and Welcome...