• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

insects or greens

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would say not for another 6 months or so, as he is no where near done filling out yet, you will notice when his interest in prey diminishes.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Ah man....i have to buy crickets for another year plus?? Guess I will try ordering them online and see how that works. ...:rolleyes:

Pat B

Super Moderator
I heard if you feed super worms you have to cut off their heads....that is disgusting. My beardie will NEVER eat superworms!!

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
LOL.....and I heard that from PetSmart....they don't know squat about reptiles.
yeah i agree but the petsmart i go to there is this girl who works there that is really smart about reptiles...when i go buy crickets from there she is always there and always hooks me up on crickets really good...like the other dau went there and said 40 crickets and she gave me about 60 so i got 20 free!! So what i am trying to say dont really judge the store judge the person knowlegde and what they tell you if that makes sense.:)

Pat B

Super Moderator
I agree. I have been given some very wrong information from PS about lighting, feeding, etc. But there is another girl there that is very helpful. There is so much information out there that sometimes it is difficult to sift through it....that is why I pretty much go with what is said on this forum. :cool:

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
yeah thats a good point!:) i trust what people say on this forum way more then what people say on the internet or at pet stores because people on this forum has experence with BD:rolleyes:

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
yeah thats a good point!:) i trust what people say on this forum way more then what people say on the internet or at pet stores because people on this forum has experence with BD:rolleyes:
And the information is re checked by people that have had more experience with BD's.

Latest posts