• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Inquiries

Newbie101

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, everyone. I really want to get a bearded dragon but after doing research I'm nervous about what exactly it would need in it's tank. I don't want to buy things I won't need & want to make sure that I do get everything that it actually needs. To me it seems I would have to spend a lot of money, but I've seen some beginner tanks & they weren't too fancy. What is a must for a beginner tank??

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad to hear that your doing some research prior to getting them as it's always a good idea to have things ready to go before bringing them home..
Take a look at the links at the bottom of several of our signature lines as we have put together info for 1st timers general information for set ups, food, lighting and more... that should answer most of your questions and if not just let us know.. happy reading..

Latest posts