• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

infectious crix

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ok i have been hereing alot lately about how bad it is to be feeding certin crix to our reptiles. they are now saying that most imported crix they are finding are carrying MORE parasites. has anyone else heard anything else on this? if so can they make it a little more clear plz?

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
crickets can carry parasites and if kept dirty will transmit to a dragon i recently received rancid ones from ghanns and went thru the roof when i saw my female sick the next morning my eyes almost popped out of my head

breed your own silk worms phoenix worms or somthing keep dubia breeding to me ;) you could always buy from me lol! :)

Latest posts