• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Indroducing new dragon to others...

Shelly588

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello,

I need advise on how to introduce my new girl to my other 2 dragons?

I'm new to this forum and all forums for that matter. I have been a beardie mom for 8 years my first boy was 7 when he passed in March of last year. So in April I adopted 2 more a male and a female and they are wonderful. While on Vacation I saw Kesa and fell in love she is so beautiful and sweet so I adopted her and have had her for about 60 days. My husband got me a 120gal tank for Christmas and I'd like to put them all in it. But I have concerns and want to insure the safety of all my dragons. I have recently introduced them in the bath and out of the tank thinking its neutral territory and things have gone fine a little puffing from Kesa my new female but nothing else. The 120 is not set up yet so I'm thinking it will be neutral territory too but would like some more experienced opinions.

What route should I take?

Latest posts