• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Incubation

GemmyLou

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My first clutch I incubated at 87 degrees for the first few weeks then it labeled itself to 84 degrees and got 21 out of 26 survive.. and hatched at 61days
This time I have incubated my 20+ eggs 70days old today at 80-84 degrees through out the whole incubation time Could this be why these eggs are later? As they have gone transparent and changed shape as though they are ready!!

GemmyLou

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Also how do you know when the baby is to weak to hatch? Does the egg still dimple or change colour?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For the last time. Relax and leave them be. They will hatch when its time. running down around 80 degrees can add as many as 10 days to an incubation. NOW RELAX.

Latest posts