• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

IN NEED OF HELP ASAP!!

ASHLEY COLLINS

Bearded Dragon Egg
My dragon is turning a gray white color. He isn't shedding and been like this for a week. He is still eating n acts fine but I'm worried to death. Please help.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
This is usually what happens when they are starting to shed. My little one will turn grey then white and stay like that for weeks before starting to shed. The older they get the longer it takes for them to shed. My oldest one Wally, he had one white leg for almost a month and literally last night he shed it off.

If everything else is good then you have nothing to worry about. But it's good that you asked. That shows you care and love your beardie!

ASHLEY COLLINS

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is usually what happens when they are starting to shed. My little one will turn grey then white and stay like that for weeks before starting to shed. The older they get the longer it takes for them to shed. My oldest one Wally, he had one white leg for almost a month and literally last night he shed it off.

If everything else is good then you have nothing to worry about. But it's good that you asked. That shows you care and love your beardie!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea depending on the age of your beardie it can take a couple of weeks before it comes off.. You can bathe them 2-3 times a week in warm water up to their elbows..this will help ease up the shed, once it begins to lift do not pull it off, allow him/her to get it off on there own. In the bath you can use a baby toothbrush going in the direction of scales..

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Do you see the "+" over on the left when you are typing a message?

If you click on it, it will open up a new screen and that's where you will see an icon for a camera and pictures.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's hard to see in your profile but he looks fine.