• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

IMPORTANT! MEGARAY RECALL!!!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i would post the link to where i found out about the recall but it's against forum rules...all you basically need to know is that the self balasted MVBs from MegaRay are peeling and exposes bad UVB amounts to your reptiles....if you experience this CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY

(unfortunately i was one of those people who recieved one)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I saw that same topic elsewhere... donno why it didn't occur to me to repost it else where...
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think I can blame this one... on something i posted in Chitchat...
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh wow.......i knew about this but thought they already had the defective bulbs back.
has to do with the coating on the bulb right? *gasp* ugh

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yes ma'am...one of mine is def a bad bulb and i think the second one is too but it hasnt literally peeled yet but franks eyes are closed quite a bit now

ive since shut the lights off and replaced them with flood lights for now until i get new bulbs

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gina... John said that they thought they had the too good glass properly painted over... I guess the high temps might not have been estimated correctly ? So the paint peels off, and the rays come through....
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
heres a pic of my faulty bulb
IMG_7041.jpg

IMG_7042.jpg

Latest posts