• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Impacted glands on back of legs

Carlyelaine

Hatchling Dragon
Hey,

Almost 2 months ago I posted about my very sick rescued beardie, Reptar. Overall, he is doing WAY better.

My concern right now is that the impacted glands are not getting smaller or loosening no matter how much I soak him. (Once a day for 10-30 mins right now) and the vet has tried pulling at them to get them to loosen so all the hard stuff on the inside can start to come out but that isn't working either.

Right now she still wants me to continue soaking and pulling at the glands and after another couple months if there is no chance then surgery....

Was wondering if anyone had any advice to help this because surgery sounds highly expensive and I've already put over $1000 to get him healthy again and it's becoming really hard....

Please help!

Latest posts