• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Im thinking its a GIRL :)

annakay143

Hatchling Dragon
Hey beardie friends!! Does this look like a girl? My great friend is 99 % sure but wants to see in person. What are your thoughts?
541154f8d84e7d71e895df03c43264e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep looking like a girl...You can also flashlight test in a dark room to see thru the base of the tail..

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Nillie is doing the sexy legs!!! How adorable!!!

Are we staying with Nillie??

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It is adorable!!! I love those sexy legs! That tells you she is happy and content when they stretch out like that.

Btw - I have that same cave! Got it at PetSmart!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I like Nillie for a name. It is fitting since she was Niles!

Besides it's unique. Not many beardies with that name! She is a one of a kind!

annakay143

Hatchling Dragon
I like Nillie for a name. It is fitting since she was Niles!

Besides it's unique. Not many beardies with that name! She is a one of a kind!
Awe thank you I didn't realize that that's what that meant when they stretch out like that that's awesome yeah we love her a lot and she is one of a kind LOL. How is Sir Wallace do you have a pic

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awe thank you I didn't realize that that's what that meant when they stretch out like that that's awesome yeah we love her a lot and she is one of a kind LOL. How is Sir Wallace do you have a pic

Of course I've got pictures!

0b34afc36f327c8dfae3c14945d90223.jpg

I just took this one today! He is good thank you for asking!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I can tell you love Nillie! When you first got her and you were asking me all those questions! That showed me you cared and now look at her! All stretched out saying I'm a happy little girl!!

She is lucky you adopted her!