• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm not crafty

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
As the title says I'm not a crafty person
I went a got a 125 watt heat bulb and I couldn't get correct temps so I had to raise the basking spot a little bit
I was brain storming around the house I had fake grass stuff and pink insulation foam
And this is what I came up with

uploadfromtaptalk1375726965965.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1375726981207.jpg

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
i think the foam is a bad idea. i mean arnt you suppose to have one gloves when you handle that stuff? and isnt inhaling it bad?

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
1....It's foam
2....it's not foam insulation that has the fiberglass particles

I'm not that stupid

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
1....It's foam
2....it's not foam insulation that has the fiberglass particles

I'm not that stupid

Never tried to imply that you were dumb. You asked our opinion so I gave you my opinion no reason to get mad

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
But it can be quite harmful ... Unsealed styrofoam chips very easily. should your BD ingest a small piece that has broken off, poses a very high impaction risk. You would be much better off simply using a board or 2 ;) .

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
That's the reason I wrapped it in the grass
But I do agree with you I should have uses a plywood plank and made wooden steps

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
Keep the ramp. It is more easy to climb and sleep on or under. And trust me your dragon is going to sleep in weird places

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
No no it looks fine as is. Just cover wood plans in the green stuff and leave it as is. It has lots of places for him to hide

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
I just realised the crickets are crawling under the grass and hiding
I just put 6 crickets in and he ate 2 of them

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
Ya that can happen. I know some people like to Take your bearded dragons out and feed them in a smaller separate tank. There are some bad points to doin this how ever. Some dragons don't like it and will refuse to eat. Others just need time to get use to the new feeding enclosure. It just takes some time to get use to. If you need to or want to you can do what I do. I take out all of my dragons stuff so it's just him and the food. He seems to eat more when the food can't hide or run.

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
I'm gonna take everything out but first I gotta go get more crickets

Latest posts