• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm New. :) Where Can I Go TO Find Contests??

Julia A

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well, the question says it all! I have a 10 month old beardie named CJ and I just got a new photography camera, and I love to take pictures of him! I have a couple of pictures I'd like to share and enter in contests. Where do I go to find contests and stuff? Thanks!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Julia. Welcome 2 the Forum. We don't have any contest going on at the moment but we are trying 2 come up with a theme. Any ideas? Looking 4ward 2 seeing pics of CJ.

Julia A

Bearded Dragon Egg
I think a great idea for a picture contest would be like a posing contest! Cj always loves stand straight up with his mouth open and stuff when he's basking in his light. Or maybe a valentines day theme. The best couple bearded dragon picture contest! :D You could have all these love pillows or a background quote and try to get the best couple photo! :) I think that would be a cute theme contest!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think a great idea for a picture contest would be like a posing contest! Cj always loves stand straight up with his mouth open and stuff when he's basking in his light. Or maybe a valentines day theme. The best couple bearded dragon picture contest! :D You could have all these love pillows or a background quote and try to get the best couple photo! :) I think that would be a cute theme contest!
I dig the idea of a Valentines Day theme.:)

Julia A

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah, I think it'd be cute! It's rare for some people to have 2, because I don't, but I think to celebrate the holiday. Or it could be for the pet and owner or something! :)

Reactions: Jp

Emily-xx

Bearded Dragon Egg
beardiee3.jpg
beardiee2.jpg
beardiee4.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I feel 'Photo Competitions' should be categorized by age. More often than not, it's the 'Cute' baby or young ones that is chosen, when they are only at that stage for such a short period of time, doesn't give the aspect of the majority (the other 10 or 15 years) of their life in an open Competition.

Just sayin'

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you could do one one incubation or hatchlings xxx

Emily xxx
That would be a very limited cross-section of participants, specifically breeders ...

Nice pics - btw. Are those your breeding accomplishments?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great pics, Em. Everyone loves pictures of baby dragons but like Germ said, an incubation theme would definitely limit the entries. We do have a couple contest lined up, still trying 2 figure out the details. Feel free 2 post any pics u have, we'd love 2 see them :)

Emily-xx

Bearded Dragon Egg
yeah, me and my mum looked into it, this is our first batch, were going to breed my hypo translucent leaterback, and hypo citrus next year:) xx

That would be a very limited cross-section of participants, specifically breeders ...

Nice pics - btw. Are those your breeding accomplishments?

Latest posts