• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm mad at Mommy!

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
(If this needs to be moved please do so)
Hello everyone,my name is Gimli,I am a male beardie and almost 1 year old.Today my Mommy took me outside to wait for Timmy to come home from school. I haven't always been real calm,so Mom was holding me(not too tightly but tight enough that I couldn't get away) I pancaked a little and puffed out my beard watching the sky for nasty birds. Mom said that she would protect me and I felt safer so I crawled up on her shoulder to explore the world. I was sitting there minding my own business when she suddenly picked me up,looked at my belly and exclaimed,Why Gimli,you have a wonderful white belly,the stress marks are gone!!! When she placed me back on her chest I crawled back to her shoulder so I could keep a look out for those nasty birds and be able to see what else was going on. When the big noisy thing dropped Timmy off we started for the door and when we got inside Mom started to put me back in my viv.I showed her a black beard and stress marks,meaning MOM,I wasn't done looking around,please take me back outside,but she said it was getting too cold with the breeze blowing.I can't wait to go back outside again.
(Sorry but thought it would be cute to write for Gimli today,he gave me the beardies glare,turned his beard black and had major stress marks on his belly after being so white bellied outside......)

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very cute. It's amazing the effects of the real sun. Some beardies love it...others, not so much. But it is real good for them.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Adorable! A post through the mind of a beardie! Scary thoughts. :D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That was really cute, cant wait for spring/summer here to take P outside too

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gimli, it's okay to get mad at mommy. We do too.. Orion, and Yardley...
p.s. That kid below me, Annabelle and the big fellow beside me, Gemini don't seem to have any care what so ever... they hardly Ever get upset... We are just sensitive I guess...
Yardley...Lord of All I survey....

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
That was really cute, cant wait for spring/summer here to take P outside too

We're enjoying spring right now, Monique! :p

Cute story, Sara.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member