• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm here for some good info!

LizMartell

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am looking for any and all information on Bearded Dragons. I have yet to get my first Beardie as I figure it would be a good idea to know what I need to know BEFORE I get one! I had 2 Water Dragons about 6 years ago and I didn't do my research first. Needless to say things didn't go well.
IT WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME!!
Thanks for any info
LIZ

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club

Pat B

Super Moderator
Welcome.....this is a very good forum with a wealth of information. Meet 'Spike!' Even as small as these little buggers are they are a lot of work....especially buying crickets all the time!! :confused: But I have enjoyed him and so far so good....thanks to this forum!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome.jpg

LizMartell

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have been searching in the forum for information on "wild" rocks. (I didn't know what else to call them) My husband picked up 5 nice pieces of sandstone when he was in Arizona last week. I know I read somewhere you were to "sanitize" them in an oven. Any information on it would help as I don't want any mites.
Thanks!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I have been searching in the forum for information on "wild" rocks. (I didn't know what else to call them) My husband picked up 5 nice pieces of sandstone when he was in Arizona last week. I know I read somewhere you were to "sanitize" them in an oven. Any information on it would help as I don't want any mites.
Thanks!
Just boil them for 10 minutes or so as long as they're not too huge for a pot.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
yep this forums a great place, welcome to it by the way.

glad to see your looking at what you need before you buy a bearded dragon. im sorry to hear about your water dragons, though they grow a little bigger then bearded dragons do.

bearded dragons are great lizards and im glad you are choosing to get one.

Latest posts