• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Im gonna be a mommy!

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello. Im Jaime from NC. In about half a month, we are getting our very first bearded dragon! :D Technicly, it is my brothers birthday pet, but I have a feeling I wont be able to keep my hands off it ::) I am very excited about becoming a beardie mommy, and can't wait to get started. We are going to see if we can get ours from a reptile expo in early September.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How exciting! Beardies are a blast. I'll provide a link to our caresheet. Give it a read, let us know if you have any questions. It would be best to have your setup done before bringing your new family member home.

Bearded Dragon Care

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi and welcome! Beardies really are great!
I see you are in NC. I live in NC also, and there are some others on the board that are in NC.

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Update :3 The family and I have been building for the lat two days, and the Vivarium is just about done. We bought ceramic tiles- slightly rough to the touch, and they are 1 ft square. The viv itself looks like about a 60 gallon, and we are dividing it with cardboard or something for our baby pooper. We have the fixtures for the basking lamp and the uvb light, and our reptisun 10.0 is due on the 24th. It has a sliding plexiglass front. We are going to caulk it today, so it will have two weeks to air out. :) I'll post pics of it when we install the glass :3 any tips?

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It has a sliding plexiglass front.

Plexiglass scratches easilly and then looks yukkie, may want to considder replacing with glass in the furure. Although you have time for this still.
Cant wait for the pics though

Latest posts