• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm curious, humor me please.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Psssssssst... I think I have achieved... batness... lol... Just ask anyone... Brian, Tom, Gina, Lance, Renee... I think they will agree...I'm a bit of a nut and I don't mean Hazels !
Bug away love... I'll just send you some mantis egg sacks in return ;)
Janie

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Send the mantis eggs on my dear,it will give me something else I can pick on Timmy about!!!! I am one mean Mommy,whenever he gets to asking what can I have to eat ,when is lunch,when is dinner and what are we having? On days that I feel a little stressed (my son would eat 24/7 if I let him) I'll tell him we are having fried moon beams and boiled bat wings with spider web cobbler for dessert(scooby doo references,in one episode we have on dvd they're always talking a vampire food,etc............) He and I get a kick out of doing this,until he gets mad at me and says that I love him too much to make him eat such nasty things NOW mom what are we having for dinner? LOLOLOL Thanks Janie,I really love talking to you.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Option One for dealing with bottomless pits we call boys:
Post a sign... this is not a Restaurant..

Option Two: Post meal times, with disclaimer at bottom...Subject to change, at Managements discretion..
Remember.. I have two of those afore mentioned bottomless pits...
I love talking with you too, you lil nut you... lol
Janie

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Got Boogie last year as a birthday gift for my husband. Loved him so much I got Tessie. Thought about breeding and decided too expensive and not enough time. Wish I would of got into Beardies when I was younger. Always had all types of pets. Would like to do recsue, not much room but could help a couple.