• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm confused

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Hey just want to clear this up if you have a uvb light do you still give bd calium with d3? or you give them d3? i have been giving my calium (misspelled) with d3 in every day for five day a week and vitiams for two days out of the week he is now 17 weeks old

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
UVB helps produce D3 so it is not needed in the calcium or vitamins. Be careful, 2 much calcium & D3 can be bad 4 a dragons health.

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
why don't people tell me these things! ahh!!

I have a UVB light on for 12 hours and I have been coating Worley's crickets with the calcium + D3, because I swore at some point someone suggested both.

so should i go buy the calcium WITHOUT D3? or can I just switch between using the light and the D3

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
i know someone told me that too that the way i been doing since i got mine in aug

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
will he be ok to not putting calcium in until i get some without the d3 in it

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
thank you i will have to order online i don''t think my petstore carry that type

Latest posts