• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

im brand new to this forum!

Irishknight

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
its awesome to be apart of this forum and hobby!!

here is some pics of my new baby beardies "Rusty" and "Rasberry"

heres some pics of the baby boy Rusty, i got tiles in my enclosures now! but i have to finish Rusty's,the tile came up a bit short! :-[ and of course he likes to chill in the only little unfinished part of the tank! :)

now heres some pics of my girl "Rasberry" :)

here she is waving lol

and heres one last pic of here standing up and giving the camera a big smile! ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Irish ! Welcome ! Now i can reallly keep an eye on those two sweethearts ...lol
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcomed to our forum. Gorgeous babies. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome. Everyone here is wonderful! Hope you enjoy your babies as much as we all enjoy ours

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm taking a stab at this... Old eyes you know ;)
The first one appears to be Hypo... The little smiling girl appears to be citrus...
Janie

Latest posts